This policy refers to cookies and similar technologies used, as appropriate, in the websites and applications operated by S.C. Szekely Hunt S.R.L. with registered office in Sat Izvoare, Comuna Zetea, Strada IRIGYVESSZEJE, Nr. 4, Harghita County.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– site operation,
– to analyze the behavior of site visitors,
– for advertising.
This policy is supplemented by the SZEKELY HUNT S.R.L. policy on the protection of personal data in general and the Terms and Conditions of the site, which include additional useful information.
Proper protection of personal data is an important objective for SZEKELY HUNT S.R.L. Our desire is to be as clear and transparent as possible about our approach to this matter. If you have any questions, please contact us using the methods provided on our contact page.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on a user’s computer, mobile device or other equipment from which the internet is accessed. The cookie is installed by a request issued by the user’s terminal to a server of SZEKELY HUNT S.R.L. or to a server of a third party.
What are cookies used for?
These files mainly make it possible to recognize the user’s terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user’s preferences.
Cookies ensure users a pleasant browsing experience and support SZEKELY HUNT S.R.L.’s efforts to provide more tailored services to users, e.g. – online privacy preferences, shopping cart or relevant advertising. They are also used in the preparation of aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, without allowing personal identification of the user.
What cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. Per-session cookies are temporary files that remain in the user’s terminal until the session ends or the application is closed. Fixed cookies remain on the user’s terminal for a period determined by the cookie settings or until they are manually deleted by the user.
How are cookies used by this site?
A visit to this site may place the following types of cookies:
– cookies strictly necessary for the functioning of the site
– analysis cookies
– advertising cookies
Strictly necessary cookies and/or similar technologies are essential for the proper functioning of the site and are set on your device when you access the site or as a result of actions taken on the site, as appropriate. You can set your browser to block cookies, but in this case certain sections of the site will not function correctly.
The other categories of cookies have the role indicated in section 11.
Do cookies or similar technologies contain personal data?
What are similar technologies?
There are other technologies that can be used for the same purposes as cookies.
SZEKELY HUNT S.R.L. uses Local Storage as a similar technology.
If you wish to block cookies, some functions of the site will be disabled, and this may cause certain malfunctions or errors in the use of our site. For example, blocking cookies may prevent you from:
– shop online
– log into your account
if you agree to these limitations and wish to block cookies, follow the instructions below:
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can change your settings to block some or all cookies.
Managing your preferences about placing cookies
In general, an application used to access web pages allows cookies and/or similar technologies to be saved on the terminal by default. These are stored for periods defined by each source. These settings can be changed in such a way that the automatic management of cookies is blocked by the web browser or the user is informed each time cookies are sent to his terminal.
Why are cookies and/or similar technologies important for the Internet?
Cookies and/or similar technologies are central to the effective functioning of the Internet, helping to generate a user-friendly browsing experience tailored to each user’s preferences and interests. Refusing or disabling cookies may make some sites or parts of sites unusable.
Disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive legally compliant online advertising – only that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests as evidenced by your browsing behaviour.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require user authentication via an account):
– Content and services tailored to user preferences – categories of products and services.
– Offers tailored to user interests
– Password retention
– Retention of child protection filters on Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions).
– Limiting the frequency of ads – limiting the number of times an ad is shown to a given user on a site.
– Providing relevant advertising to the user.
– Measuring, optimising and tailoring analytics features – such as confirming a certain level of traffic to a website, what type of content is being viewed and how a user gets to a website (e.g. via search engines, directly, from other websites, etc.). Websites perform these analytics on their usage to improve their services for the benefit of users.
Security and privacy issues
Browsers generally have built-in privacy settings that provide different levels of cookie acceptance, validity period and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site.
Other security issues related to cookies:
– Customize your browser’s cookie settings to reflect a comfortable level of cookie security for you.
– If you are the only person using your computer, you can set, if you wish, long expiration times for storing browsing history and personal access data.
– If you share access to your computer, you may consider setting your browser to delete your individual browsing data each time you close the browser. This is one option to access sites that place cookies and delete any visiting information when you close your browsing session.